FOOD (Adding Calories)
· Go to Estela. It’s amazing food! Ignacio Mattos restaurants are all fantastic.
· You’ll see many signs for Original Ray’s Pizza and no one really knows which one was the first, but for a better pie, try Roberta’s for pizza in Bushwick, or Grimaldi’s on the Brooklyn waterfront.
· Uncle Boons for cool funky Thai. In Nolita area.
· Ghost Donkey for a unique only in NYC experience - Mexican inspired
· Maialino at the bar - you’ll never get reservations
· Katz’s Deli – super famous for rude service and excellent sandwiches!
· Zabar’s – great place to provision for that day or event in Central Park!
· RedFarm - new Chinese, or Dim Sum at Nom Wah Tea Parlor in Chinatown
· Time Out wil always have a list of happenings.
· Eater NY and Grub Street are also great for restaurants.